Relocating to Los Angeles is exciting, but without the right moving and storage company, there’s a lot of unnecessary hassle involved in the move. Rather than endure these headaches, contact one of the following moving companies to help you make a smooth transition into the city, or safely store your belongings until you’re ready to move them into your home.
Prodigy Moving & Storage
601 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA
Prodigy Moving & Storage offers both full-service moving and storage for people relocating to L.A. Prodigy is a trusted name in the city, providing experience and expertise where it is needed most.
Royal Moving Company
11664 National Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Fully licensed and insured, Royal Moving Company offers free estimates upon request. You’ll quickly discover this company offers some of the best rates in the entire city. Royal Moving Company also offers storage facilities and has a great rewards program for customers.
Cheap Movers LAX
8605 Santa Monica Blvd # 37784
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Not sure who you can trust to handle your move? Leave it to the folks at Cheap Mover LAX and Cheap Movers Orange County to help you find trusted moving help from licensed and insured movers at lower rates. Fill out info about your move and receive moving rates from local movers.
West LA Movers
11150 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
West LA Movers is an experienced moving company with a commitment to their customers, ensuring every detail of the move is done just the way the customer wants it. Costs are reasonable, with free estimates available. Frequent specials minimize costs.
Moving Tips for a Smooth Move
Moving is one of the biggest jobs you’ll ever tackle, but there are many ways to reduce some of the stress of the job. A few moving tips for a smooth Los Angeles relocation:
- Research the moving companies available to you, requesting estimates to learn firsthand the company offering the best rates and services
- Properly label all your boxes after taking inventory of the items that you’re moving.
- Labeling boxes ensure that you know where everything is when it is needed. If you’re using a storage unit, it also helps when retrieving items from that storage unit.
- Don’t wait until the last minute! When you’re aware of your relocation, begin packing items you won’t be using until after the move. Toss out items that you no longer use, including clothing that doesn’t fit. And, of course, host a garage sale and donate to charity items that you can salvage.
- Tons of awesome moving apps are great to minimize the headaches of moving. A simple download to your phone and these apps are ready to be of service to you.
- Purchase packing supplies and ensure there’s enough for your move. It’s better to have more than needed than to be without the supplies you need. Moving boxes are priced reasonably, and are far more sturdy and durable than the egg cartons from the local supermarket. Use them for added protection of your belongings.
- Do not overfill boxes. If the box is too heavy to pick up, it should be lightened!